SVP Sports 4th Annual Tournament of Hope in Support of SickKids
We're Raising Our Clubs For A Great Cause!
We are pleased to announce that this year, the SVP Sports 4th Annual Tournament of Hope will be raising funds to support the SickKids Foundation.
During these difficult times, it is more important than ever that we support our trusted Hospitals and Healthcare Providers. We continue our commitment to helping raise funds for the SickKids Foundation, an exceptional organization that is dedicated to the health and well-being of children in Canada and across the world.
PLUS everyone will have the chance to WIN a $50,000 cash prize at our hole-in-one challenge!
Together We Can Achieve More
Since our inaugural tournament in 2017, together with the support and generosity of our sponsors and attendees we have raised over $600,000 to benefit SickKids and the future of children’s health care.
Monday, September 13th, 2021
- 7:30 am: Breakfast & Registration
- 8:45 am: Call to Carts / Welcome Message
- 9:00 am: Shotgun Start
- 2:30 pm: Event concludes
The Club at Bond Head
4805 7th Line Bond Head, ON L0G 1A0 (905) 778-9400
LUNCH & ON COURSE STATIONS
All Beverage Stations On Course include complimentary Beer, Coolers, Water and Non-alcoholic Beverages.
- Mac & Cheese / Beverage Station
- Wraps (Includes Vegetarian Option) / Beverage Station
- Pretzel / Beverage Station
- Porchetta / Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches & Beverages at the Halfway House
ON COURSE CONTESTS
- You Could WIN $50,000 at our Hole-in-one Challenge!
- Closest to the Pin - Texas Mickey 4-Pack Challenge*
- Men's & Ladies Longest Drive
- PLUS Prizes for the Best Golfers
*Closest to the Pin - Texas Mickey 4-Pack Challenge - $50 per shot. All proceeds go to benefit SickKids.
- Tons of Great Raffle Prizes
- Winners will be announced before the tournament concludes. All prizes will be available for pick-up at the clubhouse by the patio. Volunteers will be available to help bring your prize to your vehicle.
- Each golfer will receive a gift bag
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
A mask or face covering is mandatory when entering the Clubhouse.
- A mask or face covering must be worn when visiting the Pro Shop and locker room / bathroom facilities. Showers will not be accessible.
- On the patio, your mask or face covering may be removed when seated.
- Golf Carts: 2 per cart, masks are optional and up to the discretion of the golfers.
- On Course Golf: Ensure a safe distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from fellow golfers.
- On Course Stations: Ensure a safe distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from fellow golfers, when eating / enjoying refreshments.
- Registration for this event is now closed. If you would like to make a online donation to help support SickKids click here. A tax receipt will be issued for your donation.
Why SickKids Needs Your Support
SickKids has always been at the front lines in the fight for children’s health - but now, their biggest battle is against limits. The limits of an old building, the limits on generating new knowledge and translating it to treatment, the limits on delivering seamless health care to every child. Together with your support, we are now closer to the goal of building a new state-of-the-art hospital to better serve families - with a key focus on advanced medical technology and equipment.
Your generous donation on this page will go towards helping build the new state of the art SickKids Hospital.
Thank you for your support.
A tax receipt will be issued for donations starting at $25 and up. We sincerely appreciate your support in helping us raise funds for a great cause.