The following is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you require further assistance, have questions, or you would like to share your shopping experience with us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What is your return/refund policy?
Returns/Refunds – 30 days from original ship date, with original receipt. All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, with the original packaging and tags attached and intact. The policy may change from time to time. Kindly check the Online Return Policy for updated information.
2. How do I return a product I purchased online?
Please check our Online Return Policy page for step by step procedure.
For any grievances related to returns, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
3. Which items are final sale?
All headwear and base-layer apparel/accessories (hats, headbands, helmets, underwear, swimwear, compression bottoms or any other loose items) and any products marked as "Final Sale" are considered final sale. This is done for hygiene reasons.
4. Is my order eligible for free shipping?
Please check our complete Shipping Policy for details.
5. Which shipping methods does SVP Sports offer?
Please check our Shipping Policy for the updated list of carriers we work with.
SVP Sports receives attractive shipping rates from these providers, which are passed on to our valued customers.
6. How long does it take for SVP Sports to ship?
We ship out of our Distribution Center in Newmarket, Ontario and require 3 to 7 business days to process and package your order. Majority of shipments are delivered between 5 to 10 business days from the date of ordering.
Due to COVID-19, please be patient as our carriers may take longer than usual to ship.
7. How does curbside pick up work?
Please check our Contactless Curbside Pick Up page for full details.
8. Can I put a product on hold at a store for pick-up?
Yes, products can be put on hold for up to 24 hours (ending the next day at closing time) for in-store shopping. Now you can also shop on our website and opt for shipping or curbside pick ups.
If you see a product on our website that you would like to pick-up in our store rather than have it shipped to you, please opt for Contactless Curbside Pick Up while checking out, which is available at select locations only.
9. How do I add items to my Shopping Cart?
Simply choose the colour and size via the dropdown menu of the item you are wanting to purchase. Once selected, click "Add To Cart".
If you are not seeing the size or colour you are looking for, that means we are currently out of stock.
10. What is your policy on damaged/defective merchandise?
Manufacturer’s Defects – 60 days from original date of purchase with original receipt. All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, with the original packaging and tags attached and intact.
- Merchandise that is damaged must be as a result of a manufacturing defect and not caused by regular wear and tear.
- Damages will be assessed at the discretion of the store manager.
- If the item is deemed to be a manufacturer’s defect, an exchange will be issued for the same/similar in-store/in-stock item.
For more information, please see our Online Return Policy.
11. How are you able to offer such great prices?
SVP Sports has a team of opportunity buyers, who are always on the hunt for the best deals from our suppliers, so that we can pass those savings on to you. We deal with large volumes of products, which allows us to negotiate competitively and bring our customers the best value possible.
12. Are all products 100% authentic?
At SVP Sports, we bring you 100% Guaranteed Authentic product, always. We would never sacrifice quality or authenticity for a great price.